This 500ml hand sanitiser pump dispenser is a kitchen counter essential, and also works well for smaller workplaces.
Zidac antibacterial hand sanitiser gel is a blend of ethanol, gelling agent and skin conditioner – this means your skin is cared for, while at the same time protected against harmful bacteria.
Made in the UK, our 500ml antibacterial hand gel pump dispenser contains 70% alcohol.
- 70% alcohol hand sanitiser gel 50ml
- Laboratory tested, kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- No water required, no sticky residue
- Tested to EN 1276:2019 standard
- Tested to EN 1500:2013 standard
- Tested to EN 14476:2013+A2:2019
- Complete with aloe vera & moisturiser – kind to skin
Zidac alcohol hand gel is a hand disinfectant that protects to EN1276 against bacteria and viruses. Containing 70% alcohol, this sanitiser kills 99.9% of all bacteria. No water required and no need to wash your hands after use. The Zidac hand sanitizer contains quality hand-friendly moisturiser to protect against dry, cracked hands.
|HOW TO USE||Dispense a sufficient amount of Zidac Antibacterial Hand Gel – the gel must come into contact with all surfaces of both hands. Rub together vigorously, as you would when washing hands. Work over both sides, between fingers and around nails. The gel should evaporate – it leaves no sticky residue.
Active ingredient: Ethanol