Our highly specialised, uniquely designed, bariatric pressure relieving mattress replacement system, the Herida Cleveland Bari™ II has been developed for use with the complex, heavy duty user in mind.
This system is ideal for not only prevention but treatment of complex pressure ulcers, specifically for use with larger patient groups. The transverse cell construction of 10 inch / 215mm dimensions, provides support when its most required. The one in three cell alternating cycle is more recognisable for relief with the heavier client.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CPR Function
- Transport Function
- Static Mode
- Alarm Function
- Digital Pump
- Risk category Very High Risk
- Maximum Patient Weight 70 Stone or 445 kgs
- Alternation cycle 1 in 2
- Alternation time 10 – 12 minutes
- Mattress Dimensions 200cm x 120cm x 20cm
- Mattress Weight Less than 10kgs
- Mattress Cover Coating 200-230g
- Warranty 2 years –