Quality control is vitally important in performing surgery, if secondary intervention and re-operation are to be avoided. The Dopplex Disposable intraoperative probe can assist in the performance of safe surgery.
Intraoperative Doppler ultrasound assessment provides immediate evidence of success in vascular reconstructive procedures. By providing quality assurance of blood flow intraoperatively, time and costs of a potential re-operation can be avoided.
Furthermore the risk of prolonged ischemic time is significantly reduced.
- Supplied Sterile – Ready for immediate use.
- Immediate visualisation of Doppler waveforms can confirm blood flow using the new DMX digital Doppler unit.
- 8MHz operation for reliable flow detection in native vessels.
- Simple operation – special electronic adaptor resists diathermy interference and allows connection to the Dopplex DMX waveform Doppler.
- Maximum sensitivity every time.
- When using the Dopplex DMX, bi-directional velocity waveforms can be saved to the integral memory card and archived or printed using the Dopplex DR5 software package.
- Lightweight and easy to hold.
DR5 Free 30 Day Trial
Dopplex DR5 is a unique vascular reporting software package for use in conjunction with the Dopplex DMX, ATP and ABI kits.
It allows real time visualisation of waveforms on a PC and stored for reviewing, archiving and printing. Traces can also be transferred from the DMX memory card.