The lateral tilt of the Latera Thema bed assists with turning the patient with the help of just one nurse and with minimal physical effort.
Construction features of the Latera Thema bed, such as column units, mattress platform covers, etc., play an important role in preventing the spread of hospital infections.
The column unit of Latera Thema is patented. The bed’s unique construction base provides stability and guarantees continued functionality when loaded to 200 kg (safe working load).
Back rest autoregression
The autoregression of the mattress platform extends the pelvic area by creating extra space and thus helps to prevent pressure ulcers while enhancing patient comfort.
|External dimensions||219 x 102.5cm|
|Mattress platform dimensions||200 x 86cm|
|Maximum mattress height||20cm|
|Mattress platform height adjustment||43 –81cm|
|Maximum backrest angle||60°|
|Maximum thigh rest angle||46°|
|Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg position||+16°/-16°|
|Weight (dependingon equipment)||160kg|
|Safe working load||200kg|
Basic positioning and adjustments
- Height adjustment motors
- TR/ATR tilt adjustment motors
- Backrest adjustment motor
- Thighrest adjustment motor
- Calfrest mechanical ratchet
- Bed extension mechanical
- Supervisor panel
- Foot controls
- Satellite control panel
Side Rails Concept
- Full length side rail with a double locking mechanism
- Autocontour of 11 cm (retraction of back rest).
- The column unit is patented. The bed’s unique construction base provides great stability and guarantees a functional safe working load of 200 kg.
- Removable head and foot ends H05 design, with aluminium corner columns
Castors and brakes
- Central locking of all castors from 2 points
- 4 castors ⌀150 mm Tente Motion
- 4 castors ⌀150 mm Tente Integral (O)
- Antistatic castor
- 5th castor (O)