The AVE 2 Birthing Bed features:
- Foot section that lowers and stows beneath the bed
- Leg rests for lithotomy positioning
- Large double castors for smooth patient transfers
- Onboard CPR for emergency scenarios
- Pelvic tilt feature to prevent women from sliding down
The AVE 2 brings the latest innovation to hospital delivery bed design. It has embedded patient controls, rotating side rails and folding grab handles. No extra storage or attachment of extra accessories is necessary.
INTEGRATED FOOT SECTION
The bed’s unique foot section lowers and stows underneath in seconds. There’s no need to lift off, remove the mattress or disconnect any parts. This improves caregiver ergonomics when perineal access is needed. It also speeds up movement in an emergency.
INTEGRATED LEG RESTS
You can easily adjust the integrated leg rests when finding the best position for the mother. The adjustment range provides advanced positioning options during labour and delivery.
To deploy, fold the leg rests over and set the leg holder. There’s no need to remove or reattach to the bed.
BED MOVEMENT & PATIENT TRANSFERS
For smooth and lightweight transfers, the birthing bed has:
- Central braking system
- Double-width 150mm castors
- Directional steering function
We can include an optional telescopic IV pole. This attaches to the bed and is safely transported with it.
CPR & EMERGENCY
Position the backrest flat in seconds via the CPR feature. Squeeze one side of the dual-sided manual release to lower the backrest.
Electric Trendelenburg positioning is also activated through embedded controls.
INDEPENDENT PELVIC TILT
The unique pelvic tilt stops women from sliding down the bed. It’s easy for the midwife to adjust and move around.
- Excellent for women after an epidural.Reduces shear and friction on the skin.
- Enhances comfort through lower back support.Women don’t feel like they’re being pushed out of bed.
- Improves visual positioning during suturing and vaginal examination.Tilting foot section and grab handles optimise safety and comfort.
INTEGRATED SIDE RAILS
The side rails simply rotate in and out of position. This takes no extra space to operate, so you don’t have to move other equipment while adjusting.
CLEANING & INFECTION CONTROL
The birthing bed provides unrestricted access for deep cleaning. It has:
- High-height position of 1080mm
- Backrest elevation of 70°
- Removable base panels
LABOUR & DELIVERY POSITIONING
The AVE 2 Birthing Bed supports high- and low-risk deliveries. It offers a wide range of positioning options. Active birth positions are easy to deploy.
CROYDE ACTIVE BIRTH
Further support the mother in finding her most comfortable position with our Croyde® Positioning Pillow or Croyde® Birthing Beanbag.