ERGONOMIC DRIVE THAT GOES DISTANCE
– Push of a Button needed to drive the stretcher thanks to i-Drive Power®.
– 7 mi Driving Distance without the need to charge.
– 77% less than recommended initial push force without motorized castor (FlexiDrive®)(1).
LEADING-EDGE DESIGN AND MATERIALS
– 2.2 × more than recommended force resistance of siderails (3).
– 5 × more than recommended force resistance of IV poles (1).
– 0 Transfer Gap thanks to Zerogap siderail concept.
SAFETY PROVEN IN A MILLION CARE BEDS BROUGHT TO A STRETCHER
– 0.5 kg Precision scales to measure patient weight.
– Mobi-lift® Handle supports the patient when getting off the stretcher.
– 16% Reduction of peak pressure in the pelvic area thanks to Ergoframe® (2).
To prevent patient falls, Sprint 200 offers mobilization support, secure siderails and bed exit feature.
IMPROVE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Patients can feel comfortable due to Advanced mattress options and Ergoframe®, which reduces pressure, shear and friction forces.
SUPPORT PATIENT RECOVERY
The Sprint 200 offers multiple positions to help the patient and Ergoframe®, which reduces pressure, shear and friction forces.
SIMPLIFY CAREGIVER PROCEDURES
The Sprint 200 helps the caregivers with their daily procedures like patient weighing and lateral patient transfer.
HOSPITAL OPERATIONS EFFICIENCY
Medical equipment needs to be durable and reliable. The Sprint 200 is built and tested to withstand the most demanding conditions.
EASY PATIENT TRANSPORT
|External Dimensions in Standard Bed Position (length x width)||216 cm x 89 cm|
|Siderail Height above Mattress support platform||40,4 cm|
|Siderail Length||137,4 cm|
|Maximum Mattress Height||13 cm|
|Minimum-Maximum Mattress support platform Height above floor (without Mattress)||53 cm – 86 cm|
|Castor Diameter||20 cm|
|Maximum Backrest Angle||
|Maximum Thighrest Angle||40°|
|Maximum Calfrest Angle||
|Safe Working Load (SWL)||
|Average Stretcher Weight||
|Maximum Patient Weight||280 kg|