- Simple operation for quick mobile use
- Folds up for space-saving storage
- High-quality materials for long service life
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
Easy to operate
With its folding mechanism and low weight, the seca 417 is the ideal measuring solution for mobile use. The measurement process is quick and convenient thanks to the sliding foot positioner on a side rail. Thanks to its heavy-duty materials and stable design, the measuring board is designed to withstand years of hard use without deforming or bending.
- Folded width 13.1 inch/333 mm
- Unit cm/inch
- Net weight 3.5 lbs/1.6 kg
- Measuring range 10 – 100 cm/4 – 39 inch
- Product width 43.7 inch/1,110 mm
- Product height 4.5 inch/115 mm
- Product depth 13.1 inch/333 mm
- Graduation measuring range 1 mm/1/8 inch
- Folded depth 22.7 inch/577 mm
- Folded height 4.5 inch/115 mm
Functions and Properties
- Abrasion resistant dial
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
- Heat resistant
- Mobile use
What is the correct way to measure a baby?
The exact measurement of a baby’s length or a small child’s height is important for early diagnosis of growth disorders. There are more than 450 types of growth challenges that must be detected early on. Furthermore, measurements provide essential information about the patient’s health and nutritional status.
- Children are measured while lying down until they are two years old.
- It’s best to have two individuals take the measurement.
- The child should lie flat on his/her back.
- The child’s head should be placed in the center of the head positioner.
- The child’s legs should be fully extended.
- The child’s toes should be pointed up.
- Lock the foot positioner into place.