Image 3 Bariatric is a hospital bed specifically designed for bariatric patients looking for a comfortable, practical and safe healthcare bed with high standards. The main advantage of the Image 3 Bariatric bed is a high safe working load of 320 kg. Due to its versatility, this bariatric bed can be used in a wide range of hospital departments.
Extra low position
An extra low patient positioning (patient surface height is 28 cm) significantly reduces the risk of injuries in case of falling out of the bed, especially during the night.
Ergoframe® significantly reduces negative effects (shear, friction) of patient positioning and increases patient comfort. It decreases pressure ulcers development in high risk areas.
3 stop strategy
Automatic stop in 3 different height positions. Intended for safe sleeping. Comfortable examination or easier mobilization of the patient.
Is possible at three levels according to the client’s individual needs.
The brake alarm automatically signals an unbraked bed and notifies hospital staff about possible danger. This prevents patient falls caused by leaning against an unbraked bed when exiting or entering the bed.
Double step locking
The double step locking mechanism protects the bed from unintentional release of siderails. The additional extender provide an increase of siderails for use higher active mattrasses.
|External dimensions||220 × 110 cm *|
|Mattress platform dimensions||200 x 100 cm|
|Clearance||13 / 15.5 cm|
|Mattress platform height adjustment||28 – 80 cm|
|Bed extension||10; 22; 30.5 cm|
|Maximum mattress height||26 cm including the extender|
|Safe working load||265 kg (Standard) | 265 kg (Washable) | 320 kg (Bariatric)|
|Bed weight||160 kg * **|
|Backrest tilt||0 – 70°|
|Thighrest tilt||0 – 34°|
|TR/ATR tilt||0 – 14°|
* – by configuration
** – by accessories
Castors and brakes
- Central locking of all castors from 2 points
- Central locking of all castors from 4 points (O)
- 4 double castors ⌀125 mm Tente Linea
- 4 double castors ⌀150 mm Tente Linea (O)
- 4 castors ⌀150 mm Tente Integral (O)
- 5th wheel
Basic positioning and adjustments
- Height adjustment – motor
- TR/ATR tilt adjustment – motor
- Backrest adjustment – motor
- Thighrest adjustment – motor
- Calf rest – manual
- Bed extension – manual
- Panel Supervisor, patient handset
Side Rails Concept
- Single collapsible siderails Image 3
- Bariatric will be available only with single collapsible siderails with the height extender. Exceptional two steps release mechanism protects againist unintentional opening both medical staff and patient. Outstanding strenght and stability helps hospital staff to protect the patient.
- Ergoframe with double retraction: +16 cm
- Special scissor construction provides reduced height of just 28 cm above floor level.