- Robust, extra large construction for precise measuring
- Ensures correct lying position due to trough-shaped measuring surface
- Measurement scale printed along top side for easy reading
- Foot positioner cannot be moved by the infant thanks to the locking button
Results with millimeter precision thanks to tray-shaped lying surface
The seca 416 enables the perfect length measurement of babies and toddlers. Thanks to the V-shape and the head positioner, the infant is automatically in the correct measuring position. The foot positioner runs on two side rails and cannot be moved by the baby thanks to the brake button. Thus, after the measurement, the baby can first be cared for and then the measurement result can be read with millimeter precision.
- Unit cm
- Net weight 8.4 lbs/3.8 kg
- Measuring range 33 – 100 cm
- Product width 43.4 inch/1,103 mm
- Product height 6.7 inch/169 mm
- Product depth 15.8 inch/402 mm
- Graduation measuring range 1 mm
Functions and Properties
- Abrasion resistant dial
- Fine, high-contrast printed dial
- Children are measured while lying down until they are two years old.
- It’s best to have two individuals take the measurement.
- The child should lie flat on his/her back.
- The child’s head should be placed in the center of the head positioner.
- The child’s legs should be fully extended.
- The child’s toes should be pointed up.
- Lock the foot positioner into place.