Made from a quality castellated Combustion Modified Ether (CME) foam, its large castellation’s take into account the penetrative ischial tuberosities (bones within the bottom) and the impact of the direct seating position, thus achieving total weight redistribution.
Our sewn UK manufactured, multi stretch, vapour permeable and waterproof cover is provided as standard.
Product features of Cumbria™
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover material – Aids infection control
Fire retardant BS7176
- Castellated foam design combination – Ensures total comfort is achieved whilst delivering excellent pressure re-distribution
- Various sizes available – Compatible with most standard seating systems
- UK Manufactured product – Provides total confidence to user via exceptional quality and workmanship
- Clinically proven – Giving peace of mind to nursing staff and patients alike
Technical information for Cumbria™
|Risk Category||Medium to High Risk|
|Cushion Dimensions||17 x 17 x 3 inches (43x43x7.5cm)|
|Cushion Weight||2 kgs|
|Foam Density||CME 39 kgs/m³|
|Nominal Hardness Range||CME Foam 200 N|
|Fire Retardancy Standards||BS7176|