Product features of Lothian™
This product was initially designed with simplicity of use in mind and adopts itself beautifully within the usual demands of a long term care environment. However, its ease of use makes the system equally suited for use within a homecare environment. The transverse cells cyclically inflate and deflate in an alternating pattern, thus providing direct pressure relief throughout the dynamic process.
The multi stretch, vapour permeable cover comprises of a high level coating of polyurethane, which makes it easy to clean, whilst complying with strict infection control procedures.
*NB: To be used as part of a holistic care treatment plan and not in isolation.
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable, antimicrobial, cover material – Aids infection control
- Fully High Frequency welded product – Prevents fluid ingress
- Large Transverse Cell design – Aids patient comfort whilst providing excellent pressure relief
- High density foam base – Secondary patient protection in the event of rapid cell deflation
- CPR Function – Aids rapid deflation or medical attention
- Transport Function – Enables ward / patient procedures
- UK Manufactured product – Provides total confidence to user via exceptional quality and workmanship
- Clinically proven – Giving peace of mind to nursing staff and patients
Technical information for Lothian™
|High to Very High Risk
|Maximum Patient Weight
|28 Stone or 180 kgs
|1 in 2
|10 – 12 minutes
|200cm x 88cm x 16cm (suitable for most hospital/homecare beds)
|Mattress Cover Coating
|200 – 230g
|3 years (extended warranty available)