- Increase in patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Saving in supply expenditures
- Saving in nursing time in supply management
- Prevention of expired supply waste
- Opportunity for Lot No and Serial No follow-up
Supply Tower Automated Supply Management System The Auxilary Cabinet Unit is an easy-to-use and automated supply management station that controls medical supplies at the point of use and operates depending on the main unit.
Optimizes the supply management processes of the medical warehouse, allowing real-time monitoring of supplies from warehouse to services and patient use; reduces the direct and indirect costs of the hospital while improving the quality of patient care.